Codename/Friday: Use Custom Agents to Do more with AI
Sep 21, 2023
We’re excited to announce the closed alpha for Codename/Friday, an online tool that makes it easy to create powerful custom AI agents while prioritizing data privacy and ethical use.
Friday provides a powerful new way to do more with large language models and generative AI such as Llama-2, Claude, GPT-4 and Stable Diffusion.
You can create custom agents with unique personas that can understand media and documents, access knowledge, generate content, and collaborate together on tasks. Friday makes it easy — no coding required.
- Create or Find Agents: Easily compose your own agents or discover existing ones tuned and shared by others.
- Configure Models: Power agents with Llama-2, Claude, GPT-4, and Stable Diffusion — or choose more specialized and private models optimized for particular tasks.
- Establish Knowledge and Constraints: By setting up secure data connections and defining behavioral constraints, you can provide agents with the necessary context to generate insights and execute practical workflows.
- Tune Personas: Create agent avatars, names, tune personality and tone, make them personal.
- Expect Safety: Utilize AI responsibly. You choose what data you want to share with a private agent and transmit it only through secure, encrypted channels. Friday grew from our Duffle project, which uses cryptographic and decentralized technology to help ensure that your data and assets remain safely your own.
- Share and Collaborate: Share your agents with friends, colleagues, and family, or make them publicly available for everyone. Agents can be accessed outside of the Friday app.
- Experience Multi-Agent Intelligence: A single Friday agent can accomplish a lot, but magic happens when using multiple agents together. Imagine forming a team of agents for complex projects: A writer agent drafts a story while an editor agent refines the prose. A game designer agent conceptualizes gameplay, a programmer agent generates code, a designer agent crafts an interface. Possibilities abound. Friday aims to make this collaboration natural and easy.
Check out the Friday site to learn more about agents, what they can do for you, and how they work: https://catena.xyz/codename/friday
Join the Closed Alpha
We’re looking for thoughtful early adopters to help guide development. Friday is early in its development — as a “codename” project, even its name is fluid — and you can help shape its direction.
Friday presents an exciting new frontier for generative and predictive AI, and we’re eager to see how you use agents to make your interactions with AI more personalized and effective.
Join the closed alpha waitlist here: https://catena.xyz/codename/friday